[Nfb-krafters-korner] for crocheters, looking for a pattern

melissa tucker melissatucker4 at att.net
Mon Feb 3 22:54:07 UTC 2014

My sister has just moved into a new house after living in the same house for over 30 years.  I want to make an afghan for her, but I can't seem to find any patterns for queen size beds yet.  If anyone has any patterns they especially like, please send th to me. I know most of the basic stitches.  somewhere between an easy and advanced crocheter.  I'd prefer them not to be done as rounds, or no granny squares, I'm use to doing all my afghans as one piece.  thanks for any help.