[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome new folks

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Feb 3 23:53:32 UTC 2014

I want to welcome the new folks here on the list and hope you have checked
out our website  _www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

Be sure to sign up for our new classes.  We have some new classes  starting
up all the time.

If you see a class that has been done in the past let us know as we do
repeat classes within 6 to 12 months apart as long as there is some  interest.

I am working on a list of some of those repeat classes now that folks have
asked about.

Do tell us what type of crafting you enjoy and what you are interested in
learning.  Tell us what part of the world you live in, too.