[Nfb-krafters-korner] question about flower banner class

Charlotte sirius_black at comcast.net
Tue Feb 4 21:23:18 UTC 2014

Hi. I don't have the number yet for the flower banner class. I'm hoping
we are going to be getting this soon? Thanks.
Charlotte

--
Visit my shop for a sampling of handmade jewelry, bath products, and more.
Click here.

If you want the latest updates on what's being posted in my shop, like my Facebook page.
Click Here.
HTTP://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/SCENTSGEMSMORE

I sell an affordable line of gourmet mixes.  They range from dips to breads to desserts.  Check it out and treat yourself or someone special.
Click Here.
http://mixems.com/store/affiliate.asp?aff=670

Let me be your personal Avon E-Rep. Visit my website for all your Avon needs.
Click here.
HTTP://WWW.YOURAVON.COM/CHARLOTTELANG

If you're a crafter looking to advertise your wares, or you wish to buy handcrafted products, send a blank email to HandmadeSellNTrade-subscribe at yahoogroups.com