[Nfb-krafters-korner] first loom project

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 01:42:57 UTC 2014

Congratulations Maria on successfully completing your first loom knit hat! it is a wonderful
feeling to learn something new, successfully complete a project and get compliments on it.
On a whim, I gave my beanie hat to one of my daughter's friends. She was enthusiastic and of course
surprised because I gave it to her for no particular reason other than I've always liked her.
Anyhow I can always make more hats. <smile>

I  started making a blue baby beanie. When I got to the gather it all messed up! <sigh> so I'm
trying it again.

Cathy F