[Nfb-krafters-korner] Portuguese Knitting

Carol csiegel at verizon.net
Thu Feb 6 02:37:02 UTC 2014

Hi Melissa, this is Carol Siegel, from Baltimore, Maryland.
I would like to hear from you again.
I cannot find your Email Address.
I am giving you my phone number, since I would rather talk to you on the
phone than send Emails.
My telephone number is:
(410) 486-2183.
Anyone can call me at any time.

I enjoy hearing from people.
I am sure that a lot has happen to both of us since the 1980's.

I still have the same address.

I am looking forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Carol Siegel