[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT weather and Skiing

David F scopist65 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 14:17:04 UTC 2014

I wish I could try Ski for Light but only like 3 days because I'm scared I
don't have the health for it and the stamina
It was on my bucket list.  I probably won't like the cold and how snow makes
everything wet and don't know what the blind people are like.  Sometimes,
blind people can be critical of others who need too much help