[Nfb-krafters-korner] Krafters Korner

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Feb 6 20:45:02 UTC 2014

I am so glad that we have new classes to teach everyone crafting and add to
 their crafting ability.

I want to send a special Thank You out to those who have been generous with
 their donations  to help keep Krafters Korner running.  We need to  raise
money to keep Krafters Korner running as it has in the past and if anyone
will consider donating money to the NFB  Krafters Division to help cover  our
expenses I would be very thankful.  Donations can be sent to our  treasurer

and  please make it out to:
NFB  Krafters Division and mail it to:
Cindy Zimmer
1607  West Rose Street
Lincoln, NE  68522

We will send you acknowledgement  and a receipt for your  donation.

I thank you again for this consideration.

Joyce Kane,  President
NFB Krafters  Division