[Nfb-krafters-korner] expanding on Lillie'sidea (was:compiling a list of books to help with crafting)

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 21:51:16 UTC 2014

What about the people that are only interested in one kind of craft
and are only looking for certain information? For instance, they only
want the classes on how to make jewelry; it would be counter
productive for them to pay for a yearly payment when they can pay for
less for one class. Just my thoughts
Minh