[Nfb-krafters-korner] Comment here

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Feb 11 12:46:53 UTC 2014

 I would like to see a library of paterns and how to do and things like all the imfo about yarn types.  Reference material.  We do not really need recordings, just material, in language we can understand, that we can refer to.  People can contribute to the library at their own free will.  A $20 membership would give you access to the library.
We could just raise   our membership.  Just think about it.  We are getting each class for $1.00 to $2.00 per class if it were $20.00.  It is a steal now and still would be a steal at that price.  Where can you take a class for that price, nowhere!!!
Think about what I am saying or lets get roling on fund raising!

Terry Powers