[Nfb-krafters-korner] attention board members

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 18:49:53 UTC 2014

Hello board members,

I wondered when the next board meeting was coming up and whether someone on the board would be
willing to make a motion to increase the yearly dues. Whatever dollar amount was eventually decided
upon it would increase our cash flow for the coming year quickly and would give us time to pursue
other options for fund-raising as well.

I have not heard back yet from Terry K about setting up a phone meeting to discuss the ideas for
selling cards, but I am sure I will hear from her soon, and Lily, Jill and Terry and I can firm up
some ideas for selling cards.

Cathy F