[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fund Raising message

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Feb 11 18:56:19 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

I have been following the postings about fund raising on the list, and all
the ideas are great and have been noted. Just to place everyone up to date
on this project, as I was appointed as chairperson for this committee, I
will let those interested in knowing where we are with this project. I asked
for all your ideas in November, they were taken are recorded, and I have
every one of them. I complied them into lists of over 50 or more ideas and
presented them to the board at the first meeting in January. The board now
has the list and they are deciding which to consider and we are still
looking for more. The board has started making their decision and an
announcement will be coming out shortly, however, this is only February 11
and this is a large project and takes times in planning and putting things
in place. I hope everyone would realize all the details that have to be
worked out before announcing anything and everyone has a different opinion
on how and what should be done, and not everyone is going to agree. Also
consider everyone on the board has to fit all of this into their regular
life's and responsibilities. If I listed all 50 ideas I received in November
on this list, we would be all over the place with everyone picking and
choosing what they wanted to do. I will again say the ideas we received were
really great but now that we have them the ideas have to be looked into to
see how and if they can work. I have not overlooked anyone's idea and we are
moving along like the duck floating onto top of the water, while underneath
he is paddling like crazy.

Terry Knox

Fund Raising Chairperson