[Nfb-krafters-korner] attension teachers

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Feb 12 00:14:49 UTC 2014

I know there is several new email classes going on that our teachers are
busy learning new things.  Can I please grab your attention for a few
seconds here?  We are almost half way thru February and there is hardly any
classes booked in for March!  Please do sit back and get your head and ears  away
from the computer for a few minutes and consider what type of class,
project, or chat you can do in March, April or May for Krafters Korner.

We do have St. Patty's Day, Easter, Mother's Day ahead and since classes
need to be booked 5 to 6 weeks in advance for phone classes and 7 to 8 weeks
for  email classes time is Marching ahead.

Any of you newer folks that have taken some of our classes, please do
consider teaching a favorite project that you have done.All the students are
anxious to learn something different and you will get plenty of help from me
and  the other teachers.

Send me an email and let me know your thoughts on a class you might want to
 share.  I am here to help you out:  Blindhands@ aol.com