[Nfb-krafters-korner] ot snow

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Wed Feb 12 03:06:01 UTC 2014

Please throw some snowballs our way, it is around 107F I  think, snow sounds
wonderful. The power was off for hours yesterday, no cooling and off again
last evening and also this morning, but it is on again now thank goodness.
It seems so strange hearing about the coldness your way while we are
frizzling here. Have fun with the snow. Best wishes. Valerie