[Nfb-krafters-korner] ot snow

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Wed Feb 12 04:20:49 UTC 2014

Well I'm very grateful for the messages coming in talking about snow, I can
imagine the coolness and the ready made apple slushy. You know, I think our
postman, guess it's mailman your way, would love a parcel of melting
snowball to cool him down! The postman has been coming very early these past
days, he is hiding from the heat too. We had a koala in our back yard, have
put a bucket of water in a tree, poor things, they are frazzled too. He/she
is a bit cute, occasionally he waddles down our driveway or along the front
foot path, (sidewalk)

Enjoy the cool everyone, I'll send buckets of sunshine in exchange for that
snow. Just as you folk are looking forward to spring, we are looking forward
to autumn, think that is fall. I'm getting better with the word differences.
Best Valerie