[Nfb-krafters-korner] braille card discussion

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Feb 12 19:09:33 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

Because I have had a problem with the date I am asking that we hold off on
this discussion and move it back to the date of March 12 at 8PM that was
original set. Lilly is not able to attend tonight and I believe there is a
conflict with tonight with another class. Therefore, I am asking to schedule
or re-schedule this Braille Card discussion for March 12. I will continue to
post this each week to remind everyone who wants to attend the number and
date and time again. I am sorry for any confusion this has causes anyone and
feel it is better to put it off then to rush thru it. Thanks.

Terry K