[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting going pretty well

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Thu Feb 13 03:56:27 UTC 2014

Hello all--

I've finally mastered some of the knitting techniques!  I have the ribbing
of my hat done and hope to have the rest minus the top closed by the end of
the week. The ribbing isn't perfect but there are few holes and from a
distance you can't tell the ribbing doesn't line up well. More importantly
my  yarn is going in the right place, I don't knit in my tail, and  I've
been able to fix some mistakes on my own. It feels/looks like it's supposed
to for the most part.  It won't fit me though so I am going to give it to my
3-1/2 year old niece Sophie.  Under the hood of a winter coat nobody will
notice. You need a hat and a hood here plus a couple scarves made out of
think wool. Tomorrow's a heat wave of 30 without a minus sign in front of
it.

Hope all of your projects are going well. I’m still trying to get things
settled for the  convention.  My grandma turns 90 on July 1st so I am hoping
we celebrate before the real day.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short