[Nfb-krafters-korner] What Crafts Are You Doing Now?

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Fri Feb 14 03:37:44 UTC 2014

Your projects all sound really cool. Could you send me the heart pattern? Thanks for the newsletter suggestion.
In terms of projects for me, I am mainly am working. On my blanket and it is coming along rather nicely. I hope to finish my quilt soon. I took a bunch of fleese squares and hand sewed them together. Now I have to put the back on. I also hope to finish my safety pin beading sun catcher this weekend. I.  Also want to finish a scarf on the 24 peg loom. On my todo list are the wrist warmers, snowman earrings, learning hairpin and broomstick lace, knitting a dishcloth, crocheting a granny square, and the purl afghan, if I didn't mention it along with learning the long loom.

Sent from my iPhone