[Nfb-krafters-korner] Lifeline Needles?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Feb 14 04:19:47 UTC 2014

Actually, size 0 and size 1 you can knit socks.  I believe I havfe  read
patterns using that size to make knitted jewelry.

I do have size 2-12 inch circular needles for socks, but I have not used
them as of yet.  I feel much more comfortable using size 3 needles, but
going under that my hands bother me due to arthritis and holding on to those
tiny ones tight.

In a message dated 2/13/2014 4:00:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,