[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille Card discussion

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Feb 14 21:32:57 UTC 2014

Hello Evberyone,

Awhile back on the list there was a lot of discussion about making braille
celebration cards with a small craft item on them to make by KK and resell
as a fund raiser. We have scheduled a discussion group for everyone
interested for Wednesday, March 12 at 78PM. If you are interested in helping
produce these cards and you have ideas to share on this subject, will you
please let me know on the list if you can make this meeting or if there is a
conflict of date or time. Thanks for your time.

Terry Knox