[Nfb-krafters-korner] Important Reschedule

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 22:49:47 UTC 2014

Terry,

If you have the braille card discussion, please don't schedule it
around my time on Monday February 24. That day is completely off
limits for me since we will have a small family dinner for my son's
third birthday that evening. So, if you meet, please consider making
it earlier for you east coasters.

I will email you separately, and off list, a few ideas I
have--including a list of the differen messages and pictures I made as
samples for Joyce. And an idea for a small craft item that can go
inside some of them.