[Nfb-krafters-korner] Important Reschedule

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Feb 15 01:52:51 UTC 2014

LM,
It seems not everyone can make one date or another. Your family dinner is
very important. I am not confirming the date for sure until I hear from
everyone. Is there any one day better for you? It is important that you are
included in this project because your experience is what we need. If I could
jest get a date for everyone that would work. But please send me the
information you have, that would be great also.
Terry