[Nfb-krafters-korner] meeting date

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Feb 15 17:55:53 UTC 2014

I might have a consentious, Saturday Feb. 22 at 4 PM Eastern which would be
1PM Pacific. I have heard from Lilly, Jill, Joyce and Lisamaria. I need to
confirm this date up with everyone else. Read on and let me know if this one
is acceptable, I will reschedule anything to get this meeting up and going.

Braille Card Meeting   Saturday Feb. 22 at 4PM Eastern, 33 Central, 2
Mountain and 1 Pacific. I need to have a confirmation from the following:

Jill

Joyce

Lisamaria

Lilly

Denise

Ramona

Kathy

Terry P

Anyone else who has an interest.

It seems next weekend sometime will be the best, Saturday or Sunday, please
reply so I can post this.

Terry K