[Nfb-krafters-korner] What Crafts Are You Doing Now?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Feb 16 03:55:26 UTC 2014

Well, I am doing the same thing over and over, but...

I am making mittens.  Hobbie Lobbie got in a new supply of their "Love
that Yarn" self striping and self patterning flower yarn.  I ordered up 25
balls of yarn which I can get 2 or 3 pairs of mittens out of each ball
depending  on what size I decide to knit.I have made 4 1/2 pairs of mittens so far
and  working on my 4th skein of yarn.  I can't wait to get someone to take a
look at them and let me know what colors and what they look like.  Forget
asking John, he will tell me they have lines in them.  That is how he
described some of this yarn I had gotten before.  Now my crafty friends  told me
it was wide and thin stripes with a line of colored design  pattern.  When I
asked if it looked like a flower, they agreed.

I showed my oldest son last night the pair I was working on and he wanted
to know how I got those different stripes and zig zag design in it.  That
one was called natural stripes.  He told me it was browns, black and  tan.  I
wish they would tell you on their website what colors are in their  yarns.
I don't think they have worked up swatches on the website  either.  I had
my friend take a look at them for me before I ordered  them.  They even have
blue camo stripes and camo stripes which I think must  be the greens and
browns.

In a message dated 2/13/2014 10:38:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,