[Nfb-krafters-korner] What Crafts Are You Doing Now?

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 16 21:18:32 UTC 2014

I have a fleece rope toy for my dog that a friend made.  This particular one
is a 4 strand braid with a knot at either end and 2 knots evenly spaced out
along the braid.  When it is fresh out of the washer and dryer, it is about
24-27 inches long.  My previous guide loved to play tug with it, and could
stretch it out to over 10 feet.  I would purposefully go around corners or
into other rooms so that he could not see me.  He hated that and would come
running to find me.

Annette