[Nfb-krafters-korner] Website mentioned in a BARD magazine

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Feb 17 20:30:58 UTC 2014

I am familiar with this website and I have taken classes in the past before
 from them.  Their classes example knitting classes: run between $19.95 to
$39.95 for 1 class.  They occasionally have a couple of classes in each
section on sale.  I have taken a strip quilting class $19.95 [sale price],  a
knitting class Entarsia[I can't remember what I paid for that and a baby hat
 & bootie class using a knitting technique [that was my first class and I
can't remember what it was, but I never finished the hat due to not being
able  to see the video and the instructions were not clear enough for me.

I was hoping with the contact with a teacher I could listen and send emails
 to ask questions.  It didn't work out that well.

I did go back and try 2 more classes, but it is really expensive and not
being able to see the videos and the delay of response from teacher it is
tough.

I noticed that they had the Portuguese  knitting and I actually was
considering taking that one if I could get a sighted person to take it and help
me, but so far no good.

In a message dated 2/17/2014 1:56:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,