[Nfb-krafters-korner] New member

Dwight Johnson dwightej7 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 18 01:52:11 UTC 2014

It is warp, I was told that would be the most difficult part for me, but I
will try to do it.

The center in Hartsville sounds like a place I would like to visit also but
I'm afraid that's a bit too far for me as well.  I will ask around to see if
anything like that is available near here.

Thanks for the welcome and I will let you know how I do.