[Nfb-krafters-korner] spices

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 11:59:47 UTC 2014

You did get a nice birthday gift. I have a custom spice rack. I had a guy at
a craft show make it and a trash can for me, many years ago. The spice rack
is shaped like a barn and holds the Tupperware spice containers. The trash
can is just a wooden square with a lift up lid and is painted with a farm
scene on it. I liked that trash can because my children who were just
starting to get around independently couldn't tip it over nor get in to the
trash. It was too heavy and too tall for them to reach.

Shelbi