[Nfb-krafters-korner] weaving loom: was New member

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 16:57:55 UTC 2014

Hi Dwight
Yeah, I guess you could say that life got in the way. I know I would still enjoy weaving, but would
certainly need to brush up on my skills.
It sounds to me from how you describe yourself that you will be successful. Be sure to let your
instructor know how she can best help you. She will be teaching you, but remember that you will
also be teaching her how to work with a blind person. Try to go in with the attitude that you can
do it and that will give both you and your instructor the confidence that things will go well and
you will be successful.

Cathy F