[Nfb-krafters-korner] General Membership Meeting Feb. 27

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Feb 20 01:50:27 UTC 2014

February 27, Thursday at 9 PM Eastern, 8 PM
Central, 7 PM Mountain, 6  PM Pacific, 5 PM Alaska, 4 PM Hawaii    Our out
of country  members are invited, too.[I don't remember the times for
everyone[

605  781 1000 code 875029#
General Membership Meeting with all board members  present[Hopefully].

So come one, come all. If any voting is required at  this meeting paid
members can vote. Membership paid prior to Feb. 14, 2014  is required.

Discussion and planning on fundraising.
Planning for Convention and Craft
show in Florida. Discussion on  planning ahead for Krafters Korner.
Discussion on raising membership  dues.

Please try to be their with your ideas and thoughts to help take  part in
the planning.

Joyce Kane, President
NFB Krafters  Division