[Nfb-krafters-korner] O.T Joining in telephone classesfromoverseas?

Catherine M catherine.m at tafn.org.uk
Thu Feb 20 09:07:20 UTC 2014

Hi Valerey,
I am home most days and evenings.
When you call just ask for Catherine I have a daughter called Cathie and
that way they will know who you want lol.

I also have a I phone.
 once you have learnt how it all works you will think. How did I do without
it!
 Here is my mobile number
0409 657 204.
Hugs Catherine.

join us on the accessible friends net work,  A social club while sitting at
home.