[Nfb-krafters-korner] rake loom loom clips

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 05:24:41 UTC 2014

Cathy,

Thanks so much for the description! I haven't actually tried knitting
in the round on the long looms because I have the round loom set, but
I definitely see what you are talking about with the gaps. Do you
think they are useful? Like are there projects that you can complete
easier with these loom clips?

Minh