[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Not a good year

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 03:29:53 UTC 2014

Hi all, not sure how much I will be interacting with the group this year, 2014 is proving to be a trying year for my husband's family, first his sister has been having heart issues, then hubby ended up with pneumonia and other issues, is now on oxygen 24/7, then today their older brother passed away.
I am currently worn out and not getting much crafting done, so bear with me and I'll be back when I can.
Barb