[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Not a good year

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Fri Feb 28 17:16:15 UTC 2014

Hi Barb,
Well, here I am with my experience on these issues. this sounds like more then just a tough time. But, it too will become every day stuff. Especially the oxygen. Hopefully, you will find that your Hubby has more energy and can actually do more tings with the oxygen. He does have portable tanks to take on the go doesn't he?

I am where you are. Things seem to zap all the energy I can find. So crafting is limited. But days come that the best thing to do is sit and enjoy your Hubby. So take those, when they come, and get the needles out.

If you would like to contact me off list I would be glad to talk

Gary.brewer at comcast.net
phone 517 323 3464

good luck, cheer up, and know better days are coming.
Henrietta