[Nfb-krafters-korner] Locker Hooking

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jan 1 19:44:03 UTC 2014

Yes this is different from latch hook.  From the description of the
needle/hook that you use and the fact that you use fabric pieces, it sounds
totally different from latch hooking.

We did have a class last year that Cathy did on latch hooking.  She  had
her sister put the rows of colors into words.  Everyone did the same  project.
 She had picked out a kit and the toughest part was having sighted  help to
separrate the color yarn so we could label it and keep track of  it.

I think this was an email class so we worked at our own speed.

latch hook yarn is precut and you use this hook type of tool and a woven
canvas that you attach the yarn to with this hook.

In a message dated 1/1/2014 12:38:49 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,