[Nfb-krafters-korner] introduction

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 04:04:29 UTC 2014

Valerie wrote:

that would be something I'd love to be able to do, looming while reading, but think that's going to
be while off, I have so many dropped stitches in normal knitting, but hoping it won't be the same
with looming.

Cathy F says:

Well, your wish might just come true. It did for me. I never liked needle knitting because of the
dropped stitches. But the beauty of loom knitting is that it is much less likely that you will drop
stitches. I never just loom knit. I listen to books, described video TV or movies, music, or when
talking with my husband. I knit so much in fact, that I have a callous on one of my fingers.
Reminds me of my guitar playing days. <smile>