[Nfb-krafters-korner] Wolcome to everyone

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jan 4 16:38:53 UTC 2014

Amy,

The flower loom has 12 pegs.

In a message dated 1/4/2014 2:05:36 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
marshy78 at cox.net writes:

Hi  Cindy,

I have signed up for a bunch of the classes. The crystal  bracelet class on
the sixth I am also doing the loom go around in circles  class and the
wrist warmers class also. One question though what exactly is a  flower loom
when I went to get the looms the lady at the store was helping me  and she
found a package of rooms that had a bunch of different rooms and she  said that
there was a flower loom inside the package and when I got home and  opened
it it had round and square and oval but nothing that looked anything  like a
flower? Maybe I will just call you on Monday or you can call me. My  cell
phone number is 402-707-3148. Call me sometime I would love to talk with  you!
Sorry about the bad typing my cell phone does not dictate very  well!

Amy
☺️
Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 27, 2013, at  1:59 PM, "Zimmer, Cindy" <cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov>
wrote:

> Amy,
> It is Cindy in the Center.  Come see me!  I  can get you started or join
one of the great classes that are starting up  again soon.  Your first class
is free.