[Nfb-krafters-korner] Candles

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jan 6 20:45:28 UTC 2014

I gave a description on how I did it in an email I sent out  yesterday.
Please read that one regarding candles.

In a message dated 1/5/2014 5:37:32 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
scopist65 at gmail.com writes:

And do  you use a certain type of wax and did you melt it in the microwave
or
on  the stove?  I am not sure how one cleans a pot used in wax melting  and
how one sets a wick in a piece of pottery or container for the  candle