[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sharing a craft idea for next Christmas

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Tue Jan 7 08:38:43 UTC 2014

 I hasitate to share an idea with all the great projects on offer and maybe
this craft idea has already been done, apologies if it has been.  These were
an easy project to do, but thought I'd share the idea anyway. A craft I was
involved in some time back was making Christmas Cards, gift cards to tie
onto presents or gifts.  I think the card shapes were cut from very large
punch shapes of Christmas Trees, Bells, Snowflake etc, we used patterned
cardboard or brightly coloured cardboard, painted both sides of the shapes
with glitter paint and when dry, threaded a brightly coloured cord through a
hole punched at the top of the card, before tying a knot in the cord, we
threaded on three sparkly beads, The cards were very pretty and Christmassy,
Some one needed to write the gift person's name on the cards, but other than
that, they were all done by those involved.   One card I painted with pearl
like paint and threaded bead pearls onto the cord, colours were all in soft
pastels.  Cheers Valerie

Valerie