[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for instructors

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jan 7 21:27:33 UTC 2014

I thought I would try this once again.

I am not looking for more classes, I am looking for teachers to  teach.

Thank you Debbie for offering to do a crocheted friendship bracelet.

Thank you Amanda for offering to do some pony bead classes.

We need to come up with more classes for February, March and Spring. We
need to set dates and get class proposals in ASAP Don't forget telephone
classes as well as email classes.

We did not start off this year with  many classes the beginning of January.
We have classes booked until the  middle of February and then it dies.

I am looking for teachers to teach  the following:

1. crochet class beginning project
2. crochet class  advanced project
3 beading classes-jewelry
4. knitting class projects  beginners
5. Knitting project advanced
6. different friendship bracelet  classes
7. Winter project classes
8. any new crafting techniques
9.  classes in different knitting stitches on needles.
10. different crochet  pattern stitches
11. Short row baby bootie class