[Nfb-krafters-korner] Candle Making Product

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Wed Jan 8 11:20:16 UTC 2014

Hi to all,
I was reading up on candle making when I came across this product. I haven't
done candle making myself, so not sure if this is a new type of product or
if it could be helpful to those of us interested in trying out candle
making.
I thought I'd share in any case.
I have copied the description and a link to the relevant page below.
Kind regards.
Lindy

http://www.bigtreesupplies.com.au/metal-wick-pins-p-229.html?osCsid=24b5a73d2f8d87f5399dda01b5a93fb0
Metal Wick Pins
$2.50

Metal Wick Pins
These pins are an ingenious little device to take the chore out of making
votive candles. They save a tremendous amount of time and effort and are
very easy to use.
Simply put the wick pin into your votive candle mould and pour your wax.
Once the wax sets unmould your candle and remove the pin by pushing the end
of the pin gentle against the counter or benchtop or a piece of wood and the
pin slides right out. You then slide a pre-waxed votive wick with tab into
the hole left by the pin.
The wick pin has a diameter base size of 35mm and a height of 65mm.
Available Options:
Quantity:
1 ($2.50)