[Nfb-krafters-korner] thinking of teaching a class, what you need to know!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jan 8 19:56:05 UTC 2014

I am not sure if making an email list works the same in all programs, But
this is how I make an email list...

I use Word and then save it so I have it when I need it for that  class.

I put an email address and immediately following it a comma then I hit my
enter key which brings me down to the next line.  I place the next email
address with a comma following it and hit enter.  The last email address in
the list do not put a comma at the end.

I do not leave returns at the top or bottom of this list.  So when I  open
the file, I hit control A [select all]Control c[copy] and go into my email
place and hit control V to paste it in the area that I am sending it  to.

I know there is ways to make up email lists with different email programs,
but in AOL you have to have the email addresses saved in your address book
first  and then you can select them from there.  I prefer doing it in Word
and  then I can delete it when I am finished with it.

In a message dated 1/7/2014 7:16:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,