[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tech Chats

Jennifer Stewart Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Wed Jan 8 23:04:14 UTC 2014

On a related note, I would be interested in some thoughts on printing a
message on a card or some kind of stationery. My thoughts being that various
paper cut outs, scrapbooking type designs, or some oragamy could then be
used to decorate the rest of the card to personalize it. I would especially
like to be able to write a personal printed message for thank you notes and
invitations.

Jennifer