[Nfb-krafters-korner] Candle

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jan 9 22:39:15 UTC 2014

Just to let everyone know I did not say I would do a candle class.  I  did
say I would do a soap class.  I said I would do a soap class before the
summer.

As far as candles go I did describe how I use to do candles and I would
have to really think about if I would teach a candle class.  I would have  to
plan it out and probably make up kits as that way we would all be working
with the same wax & wicks, but it is too much thinking and planning for me
right now.

I have my plate full with teaching the basket classes right now.

I believe some teachers are great teaching email classes and some like
telephone classes to teach.  That is great and I appreciate their talent to  do
it.

I prefer to do telephone classes and I hope you understand that.  I  read
so much email now and at least with a phone class I know the class begins  at
8 PM and is over like an hour later and maybe a few questions come in via
email.   I don't have enough hours in a day to sit and write  directions for
a class.  I am doing that right now with the basket  classes.  I get the
directions and transcribe them out, make the basket and  add detail to the
directions that I have transcribed and teach the class.

I have the experience in my brain for making candles and soap and to put it
 down in writing I work much better on my feet talking and thinking while
giving  directions.

Sorry email classes are not my cup of tea for teaching as a teacher.

I like reading the classes, but I might be willing to do a basket email
class due to all the writing I have been doing for the basket classes.

In a message dated 1/9/2014 1:09:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,