[Nfb-krafters-korner] round or rectangular looms

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Fri Jan 10 23:12:04 UTC 2014

Hi, I am still trying to get my head around the looms, so forgive these
basic question but:
1. do you need both types of looms, rectangular and round?
2. Can a round loom make everything a rectangular loom can make?
3. If you are using a rectangular loom, and not using end pegs, is the
knitting worked across between the two rows of pegs and not along as is done
in the round.

I've been practicing just doing loop lift overs with chunky yarn on the boye
loom, but lots of dropped stitches, I'm hoping to be a bit better before
class.

Cheers and thanks. Valerie