[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom Knit pattern website

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 02:52:52 UTC 2014

Someone was asking for some websites for loom knit patterns, I'm including a couple of links below, just note this is in no way all the places you can find patterns, if you will do a search for loom knit patterns you will find tons of sites.

a couple that I like are

http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/loomed-patterns.html

and

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/search#craft=loom-knitting&query=loom&view=captioned_thumbs&sort=best

I think you have to be a member of ravelry to access these patterns.

If you have trouble accessing these patterns let me know what pattern your interested in and I'll do what I can to make them accessible for you.

There also some Facebook groups that have patterns in their files section.
Barb