[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for a Slipper Pattern

Dani Pagador daniknits at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 01:56:51 UTC 2014

Hi, Everyone.
I'm Dani from HI and I just joined the list. I knit and crochet. I've
done blankets, hats, socks, and scarves. I'd like to graduate to
sweaters, but haven't made the leap there yet.

I'm looking for a slipper pattern posted by Sue from the farm in VA.
I've tried searching the archives for it, but don't know how to go
about doing that--there doesn't seem to be a search field, and I'm not
sure what her list name is, so can't do a search by author.

Would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Dani