[Nfb-krafters-korner] Great class

Catherine M catherine.m at tafn.org.uk
Sun Jan 12 04:35:51 UTC 2014

Hi Kathy,
I so enjoyed the class.
Would you believe it that my little granddaughter was watching me and got
one of my boye looms and started to loom knit with me by watching me.
I had to start again because I took a sitch right off and I got a hole.

Kids these days  are too smart lol.
Again thankyou for the great class.
Hugs Catherine.

join us on the accessible friends net work,  A social club while sitting at
home.