[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question, Monday Night talks

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 21:13:46 UTC 2014

Hi Denise and others who may be interested,
This information comes directly from our home page:
www.krafterskorner.org

Monday Night Chat for January 13: Crafting Tools
Host: Denise
Join us to talk about the various tools that you use in your crafting life.
Come join us every Monday night for fun and information sharing about all things crafts.

We meet via a telephone conference call and discuss issues related to the division and how others
work at their craft from a blindness perspective.

Simply call 605-781-1000 and enter the code 875029# when prompted. This is a free service but it is
a long distance number. So, if you do not have free
long distance (i.e. on a cell phone) it will incur your regular long distance charges.
The chats normally begin at nine eastern time.
Hope this helps in your planning.

Cathy