[Nfb-krafters-korner] Great Website

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Wed Jan 15 14:17:46 UTC 2014

Hi to all,
I have just been checking out the resource list at the KK website and I found a site that I hadn't noticed before.
I thought I'd just mention it here for new and old members.
It is at
http://www.craftfreely.com
It has thousands of links to crochet, knitting and sewing patterns. I had a quick look around and the site seems very easy to navigate with lots of interesting patterns. I mainly looked at the sewing patterns, but the crochet and knitting patterns make up a large part of the site.
Very nice resource, thanks for adding it.
Lindy