[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Disarmed} FW: Hadley eConnect, January 10, 2014

David F scopist65 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 14:58:24 UTC 2014

I am signed up as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Blindhands at aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 4:45 PM
To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] {Disarmed} FW: Hadley eConnect, January 10, 2014

I am sign up for this.

In a message dated 1/14/2014 7:09:16 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, Terry.Powers at nih.gov writes:

Can  someone attend on Friday and tell the group about Krafters Korner.
Maybe  e-mail us about the class.  I have to work at this time.
Maybe next  year, we could do a talk about how the blind can craft and publisize our group  through Hadley.  We could get some ideas from how this session is  handled.
If we do it before National convention, it could also be another  way to publisize our craft sale and any other fund raisers.
Terry  Powers